Sunday, December 30, 2007

Back in the Big Easy

I kept this blog during the summer so friends and family could keep up with me while I was away here in New Orleans. I completely forgot about it until some people asked if I was going to keep writing in it now that I am back in NOLA for good, with a job from the same newspaper I worked for during the summer. 

I going to keep updating this while I'm down here, because I love writing in this blog, and apparently a person or two sort of likes to read it. I guess. At least that's what they told me. 

So here I am, working for The Times-Picayune full-time now, living in Metairie, about 10 minutes outside the city. Keep checking back, I'll keep this relatively updated frequently between moving into my new apartment and starting my job. 

Oh, and to the Patriots - here's your asterik *; it'll look lovely next to Barry Bonds' home run record and the New York Knicks' 1999 Eastern Conference Finals win. 

No comments: